Monday, September 04, 2006

Namsan Tower

This past Saturday, I had the pleasure to hang out with supercool Jes and her friend Jamie and co-worker Jamie. It was awesome to hang out with them and I'm sure we'll do it some more.

Ok, so when I got off the subway station, I didn't know of the numered exits, so I was waking around the Yaksu 약수 station for about 20 minutes. Jes and I finally met up and I had the best egg and bacon sandwitch ever. EVER. We then took a train to meet Jamie and then headed to the tower. Very cool cable car ride and the tower itself was amazing!

Incidently, Jes and I are going to start the first ever Han River Festival in Seoul. Details will be given later!

We then walked down the mountain...it took forever to go down hill. Next time, rollerblades. We then parted ways and hopefully hook up later this week.

Did I mention the Han River Festival?

Here are some pics

Jes



Daniel



Jes and Jamie



Jackass photos





The coolest photo opportunity ever! Why? Because in the bathrooms, the urinals are overlooking Seoul. I literarlly took this photo of Seoul while "taking care of busines."



Am I a jackass? Yes. Is the photo sweet? Yes.

10 Comments:

Blogger Shells Bells said...

That's awesome you got to Seoul Tower..definitely the best way to see this town!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Shells Bells said...

oh yeah..you haven't tried the best eggy sandwich ever until you had one from the world famous eggy sandwich lady in Itaewon. She only comes out late at night but seriously BEST SANDWICHES EVER!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

That's what my co-workers keep saying! I just might have to have one.

12:51 PM  
Blogger RLB said...

mmmm egg sandwich . . are you up for Itaewon on Friday night?

7:38 PM  
Blogger Shells Bells said...

Well you'll just have to come to Itae with us some night because we ALWAYS stop there in a drunken stuper on the way home!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Rachel Lynn-Sure!

11:50 AM  
Blogger RLB said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihi!
That was a great day!! haha~

and, my name is 'Jamey' not Jamie.
don't write my name down that way!! huh!
ㅋㅋㅋ

I'm really happy to see you again yesterday, and hope to see you soon.

Have a good weekend!!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Ha HA!! Jamey totally called you out on your blog!!

Jamey's AWESOME!!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I've been to Namsan Tower--but I never did get a chance to "experience" the urinals like you did, haha! Nice pic of the city!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home