Monday, August 14, 2006

Stressed Out

I still haven't received my visa number! I have to send my passport to Chicago and then wait 3-5 days to have it sent back by Friday. If I don't have it by tomorrow, I have the feeling that I am screwed. My parents keep barraging me with the same question over and over,("Have you got your number yet?" in rapid succession x infinity). I'm normally a calm person, but my cool exterior is slowly melting away and revealing the raging demon underneath. *On a side note, props to me for using a big word like barraging.

My friend Mike helped me move my stuff to my parents house. I'm pretty much packed. I believe this Friday will by my going away/getting drunk off my ass party.

I still have to finish cleaning my apartment, get a haircut, renew my driver's license, have an eye exam and contless other things.

Ok, talk to you later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shells Bells said...

it'll work out dude don't sweat it!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

You'll have it by Friday!! Don't worry!! If not they'll change your flight...no big deal!!! Just blame it on the terrorists! I had to ship mine to New York - it took 5 days to get it back.

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow very nearly every step of the visa process went screwy for me, from me losing my Masters degree to my ex-boyfriend having to drop off my passport for me (since I was already moved to another state) and losing the parking slip for his truck.

It'll work out. But as easy as it is for everyone else to say "don't worry," you're going to worry anyways. That's alright.

Enjoy your last few days at home.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Thanks you all for picking me up

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable that "barraging" is a big word for you! Awe Adrian, so pretty.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home