Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Finally, some free time!

Hello, I'm back. Sorry about the little gap, I've been very busy. Ok, so I'll have to keep this short and sweet as I have to work in a few minutes.

1. Korea is fucking hot!
2. For some reason, I now wake up at 8am on the nose. Alarm clock or no. For those who know me, 8am or just the "am" idea itself is just the devil's work and has no place in the lives of humans.
3. I can't post pictures right now. I'm at PC Bang's.
4. Thursday I leave for Japan. Sweet!
5. 14 hour plane rides? see number 2.
6. Papa John's here is better as well as KFC.
7. I'm hot (not in body temperature) I'm just hot.
8. With all the people staring at me, I feel like a fucking rockstar!
9. My workstaff is cool. I'll have to cast them later. *Reminder
10. My kids are adorable! "Teacher, teacher. How do you spell delicious?" Fucking priceless.

5 Comments:

Blogger RLB said...

Sounds like you're off to a good start!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Shells Bells said...

Glad to hear things are going well..as for the heat get used to it it should cool off around October :)

8:11 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Yeah, then we can all start bitching about how cold it is!!!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

Ummm...update, please?!? I know part of your weekend was worth blogging about!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

It definately was! But what about you? I've been waiting!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home