Thursday, August 03, 2006

Come on already!

The countdown to Korea is taking forever! I would like to speed up time and go already. Oh, new news: I was asked to change my date to Aug 19. This is going to be the longest Aug of my entire life. I also put in my notice to Penn Station. I really enjoyed working there. The people were nice and it was a good time there, except for the 10-minute left to closing ordering people .

I still have to move all my crap from my apartment to my parents house, buy whatever essentials needed, get my Visa stamped (hopefully), and have my drunken going away gathering.

Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped.


What movie is that from? And who said it? I'll give you a dollar. Or take you out on a night of drinking and debauchery once I get to Seoul.

All right, time for bed.

Peace!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's movie you dork. Can you please come up with a more difficult quote? C'mon now.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

And who might you be?

2:16 PM  
Blogger RLB said...

The Princess Bride.
Awesome movie!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Shells Bells said...

Where are you going to be in Seoul?? You can come drink with us..we like to fill our weekends with debaucery! I also have the Princess Bride great film!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

Damn!! Everyone beat me!! But I still want in on the drunken debauchery!!

A little hint in case you go out with us: watch for Shelly buying WAAAAYYYYY more shots than any one person should ever drink!!!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Seoul Tiger said...

My offer of buying you a drink is fading away, so get your ass over here!!! It's about time you got your ticket!

1:33 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Seoul Tiger, I'll be there on the 21st. So, what's up with the girl at the restaurant?

4:09 AM  
Blogger Seoul Tiger said...

What girl are you talking about?

5:35 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

the one giving the extra food. Lucky! Extra food good!

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home