Monday, July 10, 2006

Movin on up!

Hello one and all! Well not much to tell today. I told one of my best friends that I wasn't moving with her to Chicago because I'm moving to Korea! It was a sad moment. We were the yellow connection. But it will still exist! Long distances cannot break the connection!...Dammit!


The Yellow Connection
Originally uploaded by Herr Swetts.



I have also changed the name of my blog from "A Day in the Life" to "Seoul Brotha." If you have opinions about this, I am very interested in knowing what they are. I am also putting my blog on the Korean Blog List. I know that I'm not in Korea yet, but I might get some helpful pointers before I get there.

Speaking of which...I have an interview with Topia English Zone in Nowon, Seoul, so if you have any info on their school, that would be excellent! Also, if anyone has any info on YBM or CDI that would be most appreciated as well.

One final word, Shelly of Shelly's Seoulfull Adventures, Rachel of Rachel Lynn Seoul and Shaun of I have Seoul have been instrumental guides and research material for my decision on coming to Korea, so I want to thank you very much and would like to buy you all a beer once I get there.

Peace, peace and chicken grease!

3 Comments:

Blogger RLB said...

Anytime. Beer is to be had lotsa places here~!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Right on!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Shells Bells said...

BEER YES BEER BEER BEER!!!! :)

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home