Wednesday, July 05, 2006

England Lost Party

Ok. So yesterday I went to my friend Simon and his wife Beth's house. It was the fourth annual "England Lost Party." Simon is from England and every year his has been here he has had this party and it always rocks. By the way, this is my friend Simon.


Simon
Originally uploaded by Herr Swetts.



This is his wife Beth. The other person would be me.


Beth
Originally uploaded by Herr Swetts.



This is my friend Sue. No, she is not drunk or high, but frightened, like a deer.


Sue
Originally uploaded by Herr Swetts.



One funny story that happened here. You would had to have been here to actually find it funny, but since this IS my blog, just pretend, nod your head and laugh at the end. Trust me, you will feel better. Ok, so there is this kid and his name is Brian. He's really a nice kid. Honestly. But the funny thing about him is that when he opens his mouth, he sounds like...well put it this way...if Wookies could actually speak words, they would sound just like Brian.


Brian
Originally uploaded by Herr Swetts.




Ok, so...there is a conversation going on among a few people. I think that it had to do with women issues or something. Brian say this:


Just digging a hole
Originally uploaded by Herr Swetts.



"Rorrr wooor arrgh rorrrrrr wwerrrorr!"

Sue immediately says:


Big Trouble in Little Tokyo
Originally uploaded by Herr Swetts.



"What did you just say?!"

Brian undaunted says,


Oh shit
Originally uploaded by Herr Swetts.



"I think I better go. Rorrr wooor arrgh rorrrrrr wwerrrorr!"

I find this so funny, I immediately had to take this picture of myself.


Funny
Originally uploaded by Herr Swetts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not so sure the funny story translates well. Also, thanks for the depiction of me as a frightened yet wrathful deer who preys on socially awkward wookies. Spot on.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

You are welcome. Also, I tell like I see it.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home