Saturday, June 17, 2006

Wud up to the world!

Ok, here we are. My first post. If my grammer is bad, I...don't care. I have no idea what I'm going to say, but hopefully I'll figure it out. Ok, so for my first post, I'm putting in some of my graduation photos from last week.

Yes, if you think that's Sen. John McCain, you would be correct.


Sen. John McCain and President Karen Holbrook
Originally uploaded by Herr Swetts.

Ohio Stadium. Isn't it beautiful! Can you imagine: 30,000 people to watch graduation?

On our way to the stadium!
Originally uploaded by Herr Swetts.

The famous "Ten" minus Lise. She didn't want to come to graduation. Boo!

The "Ten" minus Lise
Originally uploaded by Herr Swetts.


Well, I gotta go. I'll put in more pics possibly tomorrow of graduation. Who knows. Peace!

P.S. One last thing...I'll put up my video of the week every Sun. So for these two days, here it is. Let me know what you think!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home