Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What to do...

Ok, so for the past several months, I have been looking for teaching jobs in the UK, because the UK rocks and I want to go there. Well because of the the damm EU thing, I can't get a job there. Add to the fact that I am financially retarded when it come to managing money, I have found myself in a huge pickle. So I'm thinking about teaching English in Korea. I think it's a good plan. It's overseas, I can save money (actually pay off retarded decisions that I have made), and see a part of the world that I might not ever see normally. I don't know. We'll see.

Here's the new video for the week. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Titania said...

Wish you the best of luck because you have your dreams and enthusiasm! Yes, although you say you're a bit retarded in managing money, hehehe...
Teaching English in Korea is a hell of an adventure and a challenge!
All the best for you.
Greetings from Portugal :)

11:05 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

well, thank you very much for the comment and thanks for looking at my blog! And I'm glad that you found the retarded money managing funny hehehe!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home