Monday, June 26, 2006

It's been a while

Hello all. Sorry it's been a little while. But since graduation I haven't found a part time job yet, so basically I've been just looking for one. No excitement there. But I did talk to a couple of recruiters for teaching in Korea and the search has begun! My parents are very supportive about it which is cool. But really that's about it right now. So...I'll talk to later.

p.s. You remember the thing about the one video a week thing? Well, I think that I'm going to turn it into my favorite songs/video segment. Each Sunday, I'll put a new favorite video according to the style of the month. Since this is the last weekend of the month, I'll put three videos up and let me know what you think. Can you give stories that relate to this song? Does it bring up memories for you? Stuff like that.

For example, this first video is of my FAVORITE band of all time. The Beatles, thank you very much and this was the very first song that i heard of theirs. I don't remember how old I was or where, I just remember the song. So here it is...



The second is also from the beatles but this is my favorite beatles song...



The last, but not least is my favorite rap group of all time. Everytime I hear their beats, it reminds me of New York City and if you were to describe NYC through beats or sounds, it would come from tribe.



Give all the comments that you can. The category of the month will either be, hair bands of the 80s or R&B of the early 90's. Give me your opinions!

2 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

Hey Adrian... Ur blog's sidebar went to the bottom...
It happens when either ur post contains a wide object (like a wide You tube video) or the sidebar contains something wide.. Same thing had happened to mine too...

So u can correct it by reducing the things width...



Do visit my blog... http://johndasfundas.blogspot.com/

11:11 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Thanks, I'll give it a try. Stupid blog! (shaking my fist in anger)

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home